Today's QuickSite Upgrade is Alamo Pain Center, a pain management practice located in San Antonio, TX.
About Alamo Pain Center
Alamo Pain Center uses a holistic approach to ensure the comprehensive evaluation and treatment of every patient. It pays to learn as much as you can about the treatment options available and how to use them safely. Dr. Joseph Gabriel and Dr. Sergio Souza are board certified Anesthesiologists with sub specialty certification in Pain Management.
Alamo Pain Center is committed to providing a broad spectrum of services for the treatment of pain. All treatment options may be used alone or in conjunction with other modalities to meet your individual needs. The goal is to reduce pain and improve or restore function.
Swarm Interactive is pleased to announce the addition of 9 new education modules to the ViewMedica library. Here's a quick look at the new animations.
- Intrauterine Device Insertion (Hormone-Releasing IUD, Mirena®)
- Intrauterine Device Insertion (Copper-Releasing IUD, ParaGard®)
- Midurethral Sling for Female Stress Urinary Incontinence
- Ovarian Cystectomy (Laparoscopic)
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Calcific Tendinitis of the Shoulder (Degenerative Calcification)
- Calcific Tendinitis of the Shoulder (Reactive Calcification)
Swarm Interactive is pleased to announce the addition of 16 new Ob/Gyn education modules to the ViewMedica library. This addition brings our Ob/Gyn patient education library to 56 modules.
If you are a current ViewMedica Patient Education subscriber, you can add the Ob/Gyn patient education library by simply logging into your account and selecting the new content.
If you are new to ViewMedica, SIGN UP HERE.
Here's a quick list of the new animations.
- Adult Constipation
- Botulinum Toxin (BOTOX®) Injections for Overactive Bladder (Female)
- Cystoscopy (Female)
- Dilation and Curettage (D&C)
- Endometrial Polyps
- Female Sexual Dysfunction
- Menstrual Cramps (Dysmenorrhea)
- Ovarian Cysts
- Urinary Incontinence (Urge Incontinence, Overactive Bladder)
- Urinary Incontinence (Stress Incontinence)
- Pap Test (Pap Smear)
- Myomectomy (Hysteroscopic Morcellator)
- Myomectomy (Hysteroscopic Resectoscope)
- Polypectomy (Hysteroscopic Morcellator)
- Polypectomy (Hysteroscopic Resectoscope)