Now subscribers to VIewMedica can display practice-specific information at the beginning of any of their ViewMedica content items. You can attach a unique note to each animation in your library.
Make notes work for you
- Highlight your expertise and experience
- Clarify specific points important to you
- Promote ancillary services
- Explain your practice's pre- and post-op care
The text in the content note is yours to create. Just log into ViewMedica's easy-to-use administration system and edit any of your content items to add a note to that item. Change your notes as often as you like, whenever you need to.
Check our tutorial on creating content notesand start customizing your ViewMedica content today.
ViewMedica is pleased to announce the addition of the Podiatry Collection, a new grouping of podiatry patient education animations designed to better meet the needs of podiatry practices. The new podiatry patient education collection includes a comprehensive assortment of 109 animations that explain conditions and procedures associated with the lower leg, ankle, foot and toes.
Practice pricing for the podiatry patient education collection starts at $50 a month for up to 25 animations. Additional animations are just $2 each per month.
Swarm Interactive is pleased to announce the addition of 13 new educational modules to the ViewMedica patient education system. The new content includes animations in General Healthcare and Ob/Gyn.
Want to see the new content? SEE OUR FULL LIBRARY in action.
Here's a snapshot of all the new additions.
- Anesthesia (Conscious Sedation)
- Anesthesia (Epidural)
- Anesthesia (General)
- Anesthesia (Local)
- Anesthesia (Lumbar Puncture, Spinal Anesthesia)
- Anesthesia (Monitored Anesthesia Care, MAC)
- Anesthesia (Regional)
- Lumbar Puncture (Spinal Tap) for Cerebrospinal Fluid Analysis
- PICC (Peripherally-Inserted Central Catheter) Line Insertion