Secure Staff login for My Player
You need to give your staff access to your ViewMedica “My Player” page on the ViewMedica site. But, you may not want your staff to know your facility’s ViewMedica account password, which gives them access to manage your ViewMedica library, change practice info and potentially make billable changes to your account. Instead, you can let them use your Username and a special Limited Access Passcode. This code gives access to your player page, but does not allow access to any of your ViewMedica administration pages.
Where do I find my Limited Access Passcode?
1. After logging in to your account dashboard, click the My Profile link under Account Settings.
2. On the Profile page, find the section for Limited Access Passcode. There you will see the four-digit code.
How do I Use my Limited Access Passcode?
1. Go to the ViewMedica website and hit the “My Account” button at the top of the page.
2. Enter in your account’s Username.
3. Instead of entering your account Password, enter in your Limited Access Passcode into the Password field.
4. Hit the Login button. Now your “My Player” page opens up displaying all your subscribed videos and playlists.
*Note: You can also use your Limited Access Passcode to sign into the ViewMedica Desktop Application, VMcast service and the ViewMedica Mobile app.
Can I change my default Limited Access Passcode?
1. After logging in to your account dashboard, click the Your Profile icon.
2. In the Account Profile section you'll see a field with your current four-digit Limited Access Passcode.
3. Replace that code with your desired code and hit the green "Save Changes" button at the top of the screen.
Of course, you can always contact us if you have any problems finding or using your Limited Access Passcode.