Create a Bumper Text Slide
Text Slides are the quickest way to add your own content to your ViewMedica.
1. After logging in to your account dashboard, click ViewMedica's Bumpers icon. This opens the Bumpers page where you can create either Universal or Individual Bumpers.
2. For Universal Bumpers, hit the "Change Content" button. For Individual Bumpers, hit the "New Pre-Roll" or "New Post-Roll" button that is in the grey bar for the Individual Pre- and Post-Rolls sections. You have many options here: You want to select the "Create Text Slide" link.
3. Give the Text Slide a Title. This title will be seen in the ViewMedica menu system if it is placed in a Playlist, but not for Bumpers. Use a descriptive name so you and your patients can easily find it in your ViewMedica menu.
4. Enter a headline and information text for the slide. You can set the text to be centered or left justified. You should also set the background color to your liking. A live preview of the slide shows what your Text Slide will look like.
5. Lastly, make sure to set the Time on Screen for this Slide. The default time is 10 seconds but you may find some slides may need more or less.
6. Hit the green "Save and Add to Bumper" button. Now you will see the Slide listed as the new Bumper title.