How to add a logo to your ViewMedica Videos and Brochures
This tutorial will cover how to add your facility's logo to the ViewMedica loading screen and brochures. If you would like to use a text version of your practice name instead, see our tutorial on updating your practice information.
1. Log into your ViewMedica account. If you don’t remember how to log in, please see our tutorial on how to access your account.
2. From the Dashboard, click on the click on ViewMedica On-Demand “Player Appearance”.
3. To change your logo, use the Change/Upload Logo button. A lightbox will appear. Click the CHOOSE IMAGE TO UPLOAD button and select an image file to upload from your computer.
4. Once your logo is finished uploading, move the crop handles to select the desired display area for your logo. When you are finished, click crop. A preview of your selection will display how your logo will appear in ViewMedica.
5. Click Save to implement your new logo
* Sometimes you need to close your browser, or clear your browser's cache before this change can be seen.