Find Your Latitude/Longitude for Weather Location
Live Weather for the VMcast app needs your location to get the correct weather data. Other than U.S. zip codes, the app uses latitude and longitude coordinates to set your location. Here’s how you can get your coordinates.
1) Go to latlong.net and type in your location name (city, country).
2) Hit “Find” and your latitude and longitude numbers will display.
From Google Maps
1) Go to google.com/maps and find the location you want to use.
2) Right-click your place or area on the map.
3) Select “What's here?”
4) At the bottom of the screen, you’ll see a card with your coordinates. The first number is latitude, and the second is longitude.