How to Get Links to Your White Label Site
Swarm has designed a series of ad blocks that you can use on your site to promote the purchase of ViewMedica licenses. Promo images come in a variety of standard ad unit sizes.
Get your ads from your reseller admin area. Just select the White Label Settings & Links from your “Account Settings” dropdown menu. Make sure you use the correct link code so that everyone who clicks on the ad is credited to your account.
Medium Rectangle: 300 x 250
Rectangle: 180 x 150
Leaderboard: 728 x 90
Wide Skyscraper: 160 x 600
Button 2: 120 x 60
Microbar: 88 x 31
How White Label Ordering Works
Let your clients order their ViewMedica any time of day, and without you having to lift a finger. This special ordering site just for resellers is called a “White Label” site because there is no Swarm branding anywhere. The only brand your users see is your brand. The only links outside of the site go to your site.
NOTE: You do not need to use the White Label site if you want to continue taking ViewMedica orders manually. We think this White Lable is the best way to let your users license ViewMedica and manage their own account -- saving you time and encouraging more orders.
Once a potential client goes to your White Lable ordering page, they pick the content items they want. By default, your users will see the standard retail pricing when they get their quote. This encourages product browsing and reduces client interaction. You can also change your White Label Pricing setting to hide all prices from the user.
Next, the user enters in their practice’s info. If they do not do this step, their selections will not be saved.
After saving their practice info, a ViewMedica account is created for them. The account is set as Pending. You will get an email from Swarm announcing the new account. You can activate it through your reseller admin area, or reply to the email for help turning on the account. You don’t get billed and the account is not live until the account is activated by you. See Activating a Member-Created Account.
How Clients Manage Their White Label Accounts
Let your clients manage their own ViewMedica accounts in the White Label account management area. Just like the ordering system, there is no Swarm branding or links. And, every change they make affecting their account price gets sent to you for approval.
1. Put a link on your site that your ViewMedica clients use to access the client administration area. Get admin link codes from your reseller admin area. Just select the White Label Settings & Links from your “Account Settings” dropdown menu. Once the user logs in, they see their dashboard, giving them access to all the areas they can edit and manage in ViewMedica.
2. Update their contact info.
3. Add or remove content items and change the names for content and menu labels.
4. Customize ViewMedica’s color, artwork and more.
5. Get the code needed to embed ViewMedica on their site.
Manage Your Accounts
To see a list of all of your accounts, use the “My Accounts” menu in the gold menu bar at the top of the screen. Select “All Users” to see all of your accounts. You can limit the list to specific account types by selecting that type in the pulldown for the “My Accounts” menu.
1. Orange ViewMedica icons indicate accounts that are enabled and live.
2. Grey ViewMedica icons indicate accounts that are pending or in development demo mode.
3. Click on the account and you can edit the member's Account Settings, Content, ViewMedica Settings, and get Installation codes. See Edit an Account for more information.
4. The Monthly Billing shows what each account cost you. Demo or pending accounts highlighted in blue are not charged until the accounts are enabled.